Streamline is enterprise mobility. The business world is experiencing a revolution, a digital transformation we’re told. But what does that mean? At Streamline we see this as a massive pivot in both customer and employee expectations, to interact via mobile driven experiences. In an increasingly competitive landscape, this movement is defined by mobile applications tailored to provide rich experiences and elegant interfaces. Mobile is no longer an after-thought or a re-wrapped desktop app, crammed into a mobile interface. Mobile is now the first iteration of many applications and we see this trend increasing, following the trend of consumer applications. However, creating and operating mobile applications at scale, with enterprise security and compliance, is extremely challenging relative to consumer-grade applications. This is where Streamline shines, helping enterprise business successfully navigate a “Mobile First” world.
- Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve customer experiences
- Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems
- Design and develop first-class, scalable solutions using iOS Swift, ReactJS and/or React Native
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project.
- Work with internal teams to come up with best possible ways to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or related field
- 7+ years’ experience of Objective-C based iOS development
- Swift 3.0 + experience is a must
- Experience in developing best practices, software principles and code design concepts.
- Experience in developing and supporting rapid iterations of software in an Agile context.
- Good knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for mobile development.
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks.
- Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams and setting up expectations by coordinating with them on regular basis.
- In depth understanding of Adaptive layouts – iOS storyboards, auto layout, Size classes
- Multithreaded and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Caching techniques and the ability to strategize for powerful applications.
- Good understanding of REST based services and service-based architecture
- Currently published examples of Native iOS apps you have worked on in the App Store is a huge plus.
- Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications.
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship
Founded in 2010, Streamline offers custom developed mobility solutions across all platforms to support business transformation. Use cases are wide and varied from retail enablement, transportation, manufacturing, and now IoT solutions. We also offer operationalization solutions that allow businesses to reduce costs and ensure success by outsourcing mobility solution operations to Streamline.
Internally, we drive a culture of creativity, innovation, and passion to develop solutions that will be highly transformative for our customers. Streamline holds itself to an exceptionally high delivery standard, ensuring clients see high adoption rates, and realize true business value. This is digital transformation as we see it, and the urgency around mobile engagement is high.