We are looking for a Middleware/API Developer responsible for managing the ingestion of data across disparate systems. Your primary focus will be the development of middleware and microservices, ensuring high performance and responsive requests from various front-end reporting providers and applications. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, development, and support of robust APIs
- Implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant services
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Multiple years of experience in a variety of programming languages (Java, Ruby, Python)
- Experience in design of web services and REST APIs. Good understanding of microservices pattern (experience in development of microservices is a plus).
- Extensive experience working with structured (SQL) and unstructured/document-based data sources (MongoDB, ELK)
- Experience with Enterprise Middleware (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc
- Ability to write quality unit and end to end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
What Streamline offers and what we expect in return:
- This is a full-time role and we’re committing a lot of resources to help ensure success
- We’re looking for someone who can commit themselves to our business and help define the future. Streamline is on offense not defense, and you should be too.
- We’re offering a base salary plus additional incentive-based compensation
- We need a candidate who can own this area and run it like a business. We’re committed to creating a compensation plan that ensures your success scales in parallel with Streamline’s success.
- Benefits include Health & Dental care, flexible work environment, & flexible PTO
- Streamline is a close-knit team and we care about each other and our extended families. Benefits are partially subsidized by the company and are with top-tier providers.
- This is a fast-paced environment and we need someone who can move fast to accomplish the mission.
- Given this dynamic environment, Streamline needs you to be flexible as well. Our primary focus is delivering excellence for our customers. This commitment sometimes requires flexibility from everyone in order to accomplish the mission.
- This is a senior level role in our company
- We’re looking for someone who can be a strategic differentiator. Your results will directly impact the success of the company, we need you to be excellent.
- Success in this role will lead to professional growth opportunities as the company scales. A part of that professional growth comes from more directly impacting the quality of our products and services.
Are you ready to be an impact player?