Seeking a well-rounded IT professional with strong hardware and software development and systems management skills.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and supporting the enterprise Mac infrastructure which includes:
- Researching new technologies and conduct Proof-of-Concept testing
- Automating solutions for internal and external teams
- Serves as technical engineer in the analysis, design and implementation of various projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for the implementation of new systems, upgrades and modifications, including planning, testing, coordinating and scheduling.
- Ensures that change management and defined security procedures for all assigned systems are executed in accordance with client policies and procedures
- Minimizes client service interruptions through early identification and resolution of problems.
- Analyzes monitoring and maintenance data and implements changes as required to achieve optimum performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology and/or a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in bash, shell scripting.
- 5+ years of experience in building Apple automator actions.
- 3+ years of experience in Apple Scripting
- 3+ years of Experience working with Splunk, ELK stack
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including: DNS, TCP/IP, Routing protocols and firewalls
- In-depth knowledge of Mac operating systems in a networked environment
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in automated workstation build methods
- Experience working with software packaging and deployment systems
- Ability to produce detailed technical documentation for Client Services and engineering departments
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and effectively complete designated job assignments under significant time and supervisory pressure
- Documentation skills to include creating procedures, users guide, and detail reports
- Scripting (Bash, AppleScript, Perl, PowerShell, etc.)
Good to Have:
- Working experience with EMM/MDM/Mobility solutions.
- Experience building reporting applications using HTML, JS, Python
- Experience building server-side APIs using Node JS
- Knowledge in 4G, LTE, WiFi technologies